Web File Browser - PHP Edition
The folders and files you are seeing on the left are dynamically being fetched from a hard drive.
Highly-configurable PHP source code (server-side):
- Point to any base path, given the right file permissions (PHP code will recursively read the names of files and folders inside that path)
- Select the file types - extensions - that you want to include in the tree and filter out the ones you don't
- Change or add icons to the existing ones:
- Checks for appropriate file permissions
- Runs just as well on Windows, Linux, or UNIX.
Purchase and download this PHP application now.
- Frameless or frame-based layouts
- Pick the target to load the file: new window, right frame of a framed layout, current window
- Highlight last loaded file in tree
- Make long file names wrap into multiple lines in the tree
- Preserve the state of the tree (expand/collapse state of folders and node highlight) across reloads.
To learn more about the tree applet go to www.treemenu.net.
Check also the ASP version: Web File Browser - ASP Edition.
Back to home page.