Manage favorites, bookmarks, and links online. Favorites Manager is a server-side Web application that allows you to set up a Web-based bookmark organizer. Favorites Manager provides all the tools needed to create, edit, organize, import, and export links, favorites, or bookmarks.
- Manage favorites, bookmarks, or links online
- Supports multiple users, each with their own environment, or
- Provides one environment for all users
- Extensive browser support
- Easy to install on hosting accounts
- Everything you need: full source code, database, and all images
You have favorites or bookmarks at work and at home. How often have you looked for a bookmark that's on another computer? Favorites Manager allows you to access bookmarks from anywhere: home, work, or even when visting friends or relatives.
Favorites Manager allows teams to share links. Favorites Manager is very popular with professional project teams, with schools, and with educators at all levels who want students or teams to collaborate and share the links as they work on projects.
Do you want to attract more customers or visitors? Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Web Hosting companies use Favorites Manager to attract customers. Web Portals use Favorites Manager to encourage visitors to come back time and time again.
Favorites Manager product features:
- Supports importing the bookmarks that are currently in your browser.
- Supports exporting bookmarks that can be used by your browser.
- Supports the creation, editing, deletion, and moving of folders.
- Supports the creation, editing, deletion, and moving of bookmarks.
- Supports comments for your bookmarks.
- Provides online help for your users.
- Provides true multi-user capabilities, with each user seeing only their links.
- Provides broad end user browser support.
- Includes everything you need to get up an running quickly. Just copy the files to your Web server, configure the path and permissions, and you have a bookmarks manager application on your Web site.
- Includes the full source code. Favorites Manager comes with full unencrypted source code. The source code is well structured with comments.
- Includes a user authentication mechanism that is designed to facilitate quick and easy access to links. Because you receive the source code, if you want, you can easily program a different authentication mechanism.
- Includes a pre-built Microsoft Access database with two tables; one table has a schema for storing the bookmarks, the other table has a schema for keeping track of users. If you want, you can easily replace the Access database with SQL Server or mySQL by using the same schema in the database of your choice.